FOR FANS OF: Atmosphere, Gym Class Heroes, Mac Lethal
Hailing from Southwest Kansas the dynamic duo of Grooms and Katie has quickly become an instant crowd favorite amongst audiences throughout the midwest. Fusing hip hop and female vocals in the veins of Paramore or Hey Monday, the tandem of Grooms and Katie has been quick to receive merit from both fans and promoters alike!
Grooms is a 2013 Ernie Ball Preliminary Winner, and followed up by landing a stint with the Kansas City Chiefs organization, creating original songs that appeared on FOX Sports NET, NFL Network, and on various sports related sites included some powered by Sports Illustrated. With the addition of Katie, the puzzle has found its way into completion and the duo have since begun playing as many shows as possible, whether its in a dive bars, or sharing the stage with national acts. The key word with this group is "opportunity", give us a window, and we will climb through it.
Some notable accomplishments:
1) Warped Tour 2013 Ernie Ball Preliminary Winner
2) "Tradition (hail to the chiefs) video amassed over 28,000 plays
3) "Loud and Proud" youtube post amassed over 15,000
4) Signed a deal to put songs in AMI digital jukeboxes upon albums release in Seot 2014.
5) Notable collaborations with JT Woodruff (Hawthorne Heights), Matt Pryor (The Get Up Kids), Josh Chambers (Sloppy Meateaters) and MC Lars.
6) We give everyone we meet a FREE demo CD! Instead of wasting money on internet ads, facebook ads, etc, we put ALL of our advertising money into making sure every person at our shows goes home with a CD. We keep it old school with CD's...I feel like digital downloads kill that interaction.
TELL THE JUDGES YOU WANT TO SEE US IN BONNER SPRINGS, KS!!!